Wouldn't it be great to have a friend already living in the area you are moving to? Someone who could provide trusted advice on the up and coming areas, school catchments, local shops and restaurants, or real-world commuting.
The Relocation Agent Network is a national network of nearly 750 of the best estate agents in Britain. All members are independent businesses, who bring a dedication to customer service, deep-rooted commitment to the local community and detailed insight into the market.
Relation Agent Network members are invited to join only after they have met strict criteria including quality of service, local knowledge, board counts, market share and overall professionalism. Network members pride themselves on giving the very best customer service possible, to each and every person that walks through their door.
Benefits for buyers
- Whether you are looking to move into, or out of our area, we can assist
- Get to know the area you are buying in, before buying
- Insider tips on catchments areas, the best parks to walk your pooch, the best gin bars in town.. we have you covered!
- If you're moving out of the area, we can pass your details via our relocation team to the local agent making sure they know exactly what you’re looking for
- If you're moving into our area, we will work with your local agent to ensure you are registered with your exact search criteria (with the added bonus of us helping you along the way!)
Benefits to sellers
- We can expose your home to a wider audience as buyers relocating using the network will see our properties first
- Once referred by their trusted local agent, we work with relocating buyers to ensure we are the agent they choose to purchase a property through
- Working with a hand-selected agent backed by the Relocation Agent Network gives you peace of mind in the quality of the agency
- The network is backed by Cartus, the world’s leading relocation specialist
- Cartus handles over 140,000 family moves per annum for companies relocating staff giving you unique access to out of town buyers
As an integral part of the organisation, the ‘Referral Network’ sees members work together to deliver this service to their relocating customers, whatever the budget. So how does it work? A customer walks into a Network member’s office in Leeds looking to move to Cardiff. The Leeds agent refers the customer to their fellow member (us!) in Cardiff, who can help them find a new home whilst at the same time provide them with local area information. And the best part is, it costs the customer nothing but saves them time, effort and money in looking for their new home in an unfamiliar location. Indeed, the Network is currently helping nearly 1,200 movers each month in this way.
Whether you are moving to or from Cardiff, Relocation Agent services cost you absolutely nothing – it’s just all part of the Moginie James service.