Protect Your Property
Ensure your legal costs are covered
We understand how important financial security is to landlords, which is why we offer a Premier Service. Our Premier Service will result in Leaders managing and paying the related legal costs incurred on behalf of you, the landlord, in prosecuting or defending the proceedings where the tenant has:
Why let with Moginie James:
- Failed to pay the rent due under the tenancy agreement
- Failed to vacate the property in accordance with the tenancy agreement
- Left the property in disrepair
- Materially breached the terms of the Tenancy Agreement in a manner that is capable of legal address
- Issued proceedings against the landlord for a property or tenancy related matter
Start protecting yourself and your finances and benefit from three months’ FREE*Please get in touch with your local branch today. *Terms and conditions apply.
Landlord Insurance for your rental property
As a landlord, you’ll want to protect your rental property should the worst happen – but what level of cover do you need?
Your landlord insurance will be different depending whether your rental property is freehold or leasehold. The number of properties you have may also make a difference (you could be eligible for discounted premiums when you have a portfolio of properties).
Our carefully selected specialist insurance provider, Bode, will ensure you have the right cover at a competitive price. To get a quote, simply visit the Bode website
or call 01903 890 044
*calls are charged at your local rate